There are two kinds of people in this world. Some love the crowds, the bustle. They go places to be seen. And then there are those who are quite content to watch it all pass by from the comfort of their hammock. They enjoy their privacy. They don’t want to be at the center of it all. They just want to visit it at their convenience. These are Casa Selva Luna people.
Just south of Puerto Aventuras, on a quiet 5 acres of jungle, is a place created just for them.
If you are looking for jet skis and live music or to wave good morning to your neighbors we suggest you try somewhere else. If you want privacy, peace, quiet and to be only five minutes from the hustle and the bustle this is the place for you.
One of the things that make the Mayan Riviera unique is that it offers quite different experiences that appeal to quite different people. And once each has seen what each has to offer, they quickly know where they fit. It is not about logic. It is about something deeper. Casa Selva Luna people prize tranquility, comfort and privacy. Casa Selva Luna people make the decision that an occasional drive is more than worth the space and lifestyle they want all day long. Which are you?
The luxuries and conveniences are completely up to date, High-speed wireless Internet access, Internet telephone and whisper quiet air-conditioning.
As you walk in Casa Selva Luna to your right is a custom- built hardwood display that holds family treasures, to the left a mirrored foyer with candles. The entrance takes you to the spacious living room and incredible open kitchen, which features red cedar cabinetry, and slate tiled floors to complement classic stainless-steel appliances from Décor. The large granite center island includes two dual temperature zones under counter wine and beverage storage units for the ultimate in convenience. All the refrigeration units boast UV-resistant glass doors.
This house is perfect for entertaining, catered dinners, family gatherings or events. In between kitchen and living room rests a large granite countertop with breakfast bar area with 5 stools & sound system. This is just the beginning of what awaits you. At Casa Selva Luna private security adds to peace of mind, and daily maid service adds to convenience. Casa Selva Luna guests do not come here to be seen, they come here to disappear. This is the other side of the Mayan Riviera, unspoiled, devoid of pretense and formality.
Recently it was described as “the most perfect place on earth to relax“.
If you prefer to share family quality time, lose yourself in a good book, a private pool and stars that seem to make a ceiling just for you, we look forward to seeing you.
- Purified water & ice from refrigerator dispenser.
- High Speed Wireless internet access
- Fully air conditioned
- Ceiling fan in every bedroom and common areas.
- Fully equipped spacious kitchen with top of the line dishwasher, main 48” refrigerator, 2 separate beverage refrigerators, dual ovens and five burner gas cook tops.
- Gorgeous Xpu-Ha Beach just a couple minutes’ drive
- Flat screen 50” television with DVD player in living room
- 29″ TV/DVD player plus DVD library, Game Cube & game in guest wing
- Flat screen 42” television in Master Bedroom
- Large indoor living room and dining room
- Basketball hoop, volleyball net
- Children’s Playground
- Private Swimming pool, Jacuzzi & pool side loungers
- Private lawn and garden areas
- Hammock Palapa
- Garden trails and lighting of the grounds
- Laundry facilities with High capacity washer & dryer
- BBQ grill Outdoor covered dining and living areas
Print this Page 👉
Page Views – 1748
Please contact our team for updated inventory on this or any other properties in the Riviera Maya. Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Riviera Maya Real Estate Group are your Puerto Aventuras Real Estate experts.
Or fill out our contact form and one of our agents will contact you as soon as possible.
SEARCH REAL ESTATE BY LOCATION
- Acapulco Real Estate
- Akumal Real Estate
- Bacalar Real Estate
- Cancun Real Estate
- Chemuyil Real Estate
- Cozumel Real Estate
- Holbox Real Estate
- Playa del Carmen Real Estate
- Puerto Aventuras Real Estate
- Puerto Morelos Real Estate
- Riviera Maya Real Estate
- Sold Acapulco Real Estate
- Sold Akumal Real Estate
- Sold Bacalar Real Estate
- Sold Cancun Real Estate
- Sold Chemuyil Real Estate
- Sold Cozumel Real Estate
- Sold Holbox Real Estate
- Sold Playa del Carmen Real Estate
- Sold Puerto Aventuras Real Estate
- Sold Puerto Morelos Real Estate
- Sold Riviera Maya Real Estate
- Sold Tulum Real Estate
- Sold Western Mexico
- Tulum Real Estate
- Western Mexico