Tortugas 3 Bedroom Villa
Introducing Tortugas: Your Gateway to Bahia Principe Paradise
Investing in the Riviera Maya’s real estate market is a strategic choice for long-term financial growth, and nestled within the vibrant Tulum region lies a hidden gem – Tortugas at Bahia Principe, a haven of opportunity. The exponential potential for returns is within your reach, provided you choose the right location, development, and infrastructure. With the backing of the renowned Bahia Principe Residences, your investment is safeguarded.
Unparalleled Amenities Await You:
• Surrounded by a magnificent 27-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II. • 24-hour security within a gated community. • An iconic Tulum beach club. • An upcoming shopping and leisure center. • An esteemed school for your children. • An exclusive country club, all within Bahia Principe Residences.
These amenities ensure the perpetual growth of your property’s value, starting the moment you make it yours.
As a Bahia Principe Residences property owner, you enjoy exclusive access to:
• Bahia Principe hotels with special rates. • Convenient internal transportation. • Preferential rates at the golf course. • Golf Academy to refine your skills. • Specialty restaurants to tantalize your taste buds. • State-of-the-art gyms to keep you active. • Thrilling casino experiences. • Entertaining shows and events. • Access to medical services when needed. • A lucrative holiday rental program. • Efficient property management services.
Invest in Your Future:
Tortugas, the latest jewel in Bahia Principe Residences’ crown, offers 113 single-family lots immersed in a lush tropical paradise. Your Tortugas investment provides:
• A harmonious community with a 5,000 m2 common area. • Multi-purpose spaces for your convenience. • A dedicated children’s play area. • A serene reading nook. • Yoga spaces for inner peace. • Scenic bike paths to explore. • A welcoming lobby. • Pools for both children and adults. • Expansive green areas to relax in. • Exclusive Beach Club access.
This is your chance to invest wisely in the only development poised for rapid growth in the short term.
Flexible Financing Options:
Securing your Tortugas paradise is easier than you think with Bahia Principe Financing:
• 10% down payment, with the remaining 90% balance. • Choose from financing terms to suit your needs:
- 3 Years at 0% Interest
- 5 Years at 7% Interest
- 7 Years at 8% Interest
- 9 Years at 9% Interest
Embrace the future today with Tortugas at Bahia Principe Residences. Your tropical dream awaits, and it’s a wise investment in paradise.
Need financing? We may have an option for you! Just let us know and we’ll provide you with the details.
Or fill out our contact form and one of our agents will contact you as soon as possible.
Print this Page 👉
Page Views – 3011
Please contact our team for updated inventory on this or any other properties in the Riviera Maya. Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Riviera Maya Real Estate Group are your Akumal Real Estate experts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Want to know what our past clients have to say about us?